Air France-KLM Headlines
News / KLM offer to give ABC some Schiphol slots after Russian threat is 'fake news'
KLM has refused to confirm or deny reports it will give some of its own slots ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM, Delta and Virgin plan transatlantic joint-venture
Interesting news from Delta, Virgin Atlantic and Air France-KLM. They plan to invest in each ...
Recommends / Leaked Air France-KLM report reveals mistrust and resentment
So it turns out that everything outsiders suspected about Air France-KLM may be true. A leaked ...
News / AF-KLM blames cargo losses on low load factors and stiff competition
Air France-KLM announced yet another full-year loss in its cargo operations. However, there was a 1% ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM Cargo reports third quarter loss in "challenging" market
Poor Air France-KLM reported another miserable result in cargo, citing a “challenging cargo operating context, marked ...
News / IAG Cargo quick on the uptake as trade with Iran grows, with KLM on the runway
As trade between Iran and the EU grows, IAG Cargo has become the latest airline ...
Comment / AF-KLM's Alexandre de Juinac to be new director general of IATA
So Alexandre de Juniac, chairman and CEO of Air France-KLM, is to leave the high-cost, ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
People / Air France-KLM cargo chief Bram Gräber quits
Bram Gräber, the Air France KLM Cargo executive charged with turning the carrier around, has ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 2. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 3. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you