Worse things happen at sea Headlines
News / Fire-damaged boxes off the Yantian Express, but shippers must wait for intact cargo
All damaged containers have now been unloaded from the fire-stricken Yantian Express, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network Express ...
News / Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
Shippers with cargo stranded on the fire-stricken Yantian Express are still in the dark on ...
News / Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
Fire hit a Grimaldi ro-ro/container vessel en route from Hamburg to Casablanca on Sunday, causing ...
News / Two-month wait for cargo aboard fire-hit Yantian Express
Shippers with damaged cargo on board the fire-stricken Yantian Express may have to wait up ...
News / Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
The fire-stricken 9,200 teu APL Vancouver is en route to a Singapore lay-by berth for ...
News / Shippers brace for costly repatriation of salvageable Yantian Express cargo
The fire-stricken 7,510 teu Yantian Express is expected to reach its port of refuge at ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd declares general average on fire-stricken Yantian Express
Hapag-Lloyd has formally declared general average on its fire-stricken Yantian Express. A fire broke out in ...
News / Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
Maersk Line is set to begin physically inspecting container contents as part of its efforts ...
News / Crew partially returns to stricken Yantian Express as tugs bring fire under control
Hapag-Lloyd has announced that the fire that broke out on its 7,500 teu Yantian Express ...
News / Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes
Local authorities and residents in The Netherlands remain to be put at ease by Mediterranean ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?