Worse things happen at sea Headlines
Recommends / Nike trainers wash up on beaches after containers go overboard in storm
Anyone looking out for a new set of Nikes may be best off combing the ...
News / Yantian Express set to sail on, but some cargo owners still owe GA payments
Reloading containers onto the Yantian Express is scheduled to begin today. Owner Hapag-Lloyd said the fire-hit ...
News / Fire-damaged boxes off the Yantian Express, but shippers must wait for intact cargo
All damaged containers have now been unloaded from the fire-stricken Yantian Express, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network Express ...
News / Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
Shippers with cargo stranded on the fire-stricken Yantian Express are still in the dark on ...
News / Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
Fire hit a Grimaldi ro-ro/container vessel en route from Hamburg to Casablanca on Sunday, causing ...
News / Two-month wait for cargo aboard fire-hit Yantian Express
Shippers with damaged cargo on board the fire-stricken Yantian Express may have to wait up ...
News / Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
The fire-stricken 9,200 teu APL Vancouver is en route to a Singapore lay-by berth for ...
News / Shippers brace for costly repatriation of salvageable Yantian Express cargo
The fire-stricken 7,510 teu Yantian Express is expected to reach its port of refuge at ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd declares general average on fire-stricken Yantian Express
Hapag-Lloyd has formally declared general average on its fire-stricken Yantian Express. A fire broke out in ...
News / Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
Maersk Line is set to begin physically inspecting container contents as part of its efforts ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones