Port of Rotterdam Headlines
News / Hamburg sees market share drift to rivals as draught restrictions begin to bite
The arrival of more 20,000 teu-plus megaships has resulted in “a steady shift of market ...
News / Felixstowe to provide more capacity for growing DFDS ro-ro traffic
The port of Felixstowe has announced that it is to increase its ro-ro capacity for ...
Recommends / Hamburg container terminals losing ground to port rivals
The container terminals on Hamburg’s River Elbe lost more ground to their Rotterdam and Antwerp ...
News / Container volumes continue to grow at North Europe ports
Container volumes continue to grow at unprecedented rates at North Europe’s busiest ports, with Antwerp on ...
News / An Internet of Logistics could make it easier to share supply chain data
Container ports should spearhead an “Internet of Logistics” to tackle inefficiencies in global container supply ...
News / Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
Some 30 containerships are without a berth in the Antwerp region, following a 24-hour walkout ...
News / Anxious Hamburg lags further behind rival ports as it waits for a deeper Elbe
The port of Hamburg is continuing to lose ground to its North European container competitors, ...
News / Port of Rotterdam plans post-Brexit customs trial to discover bottlenecks
Fearful of losing its status as a key trading port for the UK post-Brexit, the ...
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you