News / Shippers face surcharges on boxes by barge as summer heat hits Rhine water level
Shippers are facing increased costs and delays on Europe’s inland waterways as soaring summer temperatures ...
News / Crowded Antwerp barge holding berths are 'an accident waiting to happen'
Port of Antwerp’s new service quay for barges on its left bank is an “excellent ...
News / Rotterdam and Antwerp ports tackle congestion, but it's 'too little, too late'
Barge companies using the Benelux container ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam believe congestion there will get ...
News / Truckers under pressure as barge congestion at ports drags on
Shippers are reportedly facing a shortage of truck capacity at the ports of Antwerp and ...
News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
News / New call for action as barge delays at Antwerp and Rotterdam worsen
Barge delays at major North European terminals are predicted to persist until structural problems surrounding ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
News / French and Belgian corporation tax exemption for ports must end, rules EC
The European Commission has told the French and Belgian governments they must end the corporation tax-exemption for ...
News / Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Major cultural and structural changes are needed before the severe barge congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam eases. Shipping ...
News / Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
The port of Antwerp has formed a committee to tackle the severe barge congestion hampering major ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?