News / HHLA must look elsewhere for growth as port of Hamburg volumes weaken
German terminal operator HHLA is increasingly eyeing international acquisitions as a means of mitigating against future ...
People / Eurogate appoints Wolfgang Schiemann MD Hamburg container operations
German container terminal operator Eurogate has named Wolfgang Schiemann to take over as managing director ...
News / Shippers demand terminals free Hanjin containers and drop huge release fees
Shipper organisations have called for terminals to begin releasing Hanjin containers detained by terminal operators ...
News / Eurogate will target transhipment cargo when it takes over box terminal at Limassol
The Cypriot government completed the conscessioning process of the country’s major gateway port of Limassol ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier