Port of Hamburg Headlines
News / Hamburg sees market share drift to rivals as draught restrictions begin to bite
The arrival of more 20,000 teu-plus megaships has resulted in “a steady shift of market ...
Recommends / Hamburg container terminals losing ground to port rivals
The container terminals on Hamburg’s River Elbe lost more ground to their Rotterdam and Antwerp ...
News / Double whammy for Hamburg as dredging gets green light and alliance moves in
Like buses, good news comes along in twos for the port of Hamburg. It has ...
News / Anxious Hamburg lags further behind rival ports as it waits for a deeper Elbe
The port of Hamburg is continuing to lose ground to its North European container competitors, ...
News / Hamburg loses further ground to north Europe rivals as it waits for deeper water
The port of Hamburg’s inability to maximise ship loads is causing it to fall further ...
News / Alliance reshuffle brings Rotterdam a Q1 box bonus, but total volumes fall
An increase in container traffic boosted an otherwise poor first quarter for the port of Rotterdam, with ...
News / HHLA must look elsewhere for growth as port of Hamburg volumes weaken
German terminal operator HHLA is increasingly eyeing international acquisitions as a means of mitigating against future ...
News / Latest court ruling sees port of Hamburg closer to start of Elbe dredging
Germany’s Federal Administrative Court has dismissed the latest objections to the port of Hamburg’s plans to ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage