News / Market uncertainty impacts DP World volumes, but 'we stay on track'
DP World has reported a 2.6% increase in container volumes for the nine months to ...
News / Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
Icelandic shipping line and multimodal operator Samskip has launched a direct rail service between the ...
News / Unifeeder moves paper off the roads
Feeder and shortsea specialist carrier Unifeeder has struck a deal with Norwegian paper mill Ranheim ...
News / Shippers face surcharges on boxes by barge as summer heat hits Rhine water level
Shippers are facing increased costs and delays on Europe’s inland waterways as soaring summer temperatures ...
News / Rhenus and LBH unveil plans for joint pan-European inland waterway services
German 3PL Rhenus Group and Dutch port services provider LBH Group have announced plans to ...
News / ECT plan for fixed barge berthing windows in Rotterdam may reduce two-day waiting times
Hutchison Ports ECT Rotterdam’s plan to run “fixed windows” for the loading and unloading of ...
News / Rotterdam and Antwerp ports tackle congestion, but it's 'too little, too late'
Barge companies using the Benelux container ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam believe congestion there will get ...
News / Truckers under pressure as barge congestion at ports drags on
Shippers are reportedly facing a shortage of truck capacity at the ports of Antwerp and ...
News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
News / New call for action as barge delays at Antwerp and Rotterdam worsen
Barge delays at major North European terminals are predicted to persist until structural problems surrounding ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?