Comment / Possible but implausible - India's relaxation of cabotage restrictions is unlikely to win it transhipment traffic
India’s ministry of shipping announcement that it is to partially relax its cabotage regulations have ...
News / India's big ship future nears after CMA CGM signs Mundra box terminal deal
French container carrier CMA CGM has become the second major container carrier to invest in ...
News / Mundra reaps the benefits as India's state ports count the cost of labour disputes
India’s largest private port operator today reported nine-month results that again underscore just how poorly ...
- 1.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2.Containership demolition increasing, but scrap prices have fallen 25% this year
- 3.Air freight rates almost back to pre-Covid levels as jet fuel price rises too
- 4.Blanked sailings and Covid-19 bounce-back bring new congestion at ports
- 5.Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 2. DV on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 3. Doug Thompson on Smoother sailing for owners of smaller containerships as charter rates rise
- 4. Graham Champs on Manston Airport owner gets green light to develop a new air freight hub
- 5. Freddie on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK