News / Botched digital customs clearance no help to congestion-hit trade in India
A botched digitalisation programme has caused long customs clearance delays in India, exacerbating the country’s ...
News / CMA CGM finalises terms of sale of 10 terminals to Terminal Link JV
CMA CGM has finalised the terms of its sale of 10 terminals as it seeks ...
Comment / Possible but implausible - India's relaxation of cabotage restrictions is unlikely to win it transhipment traffic
India’s ministry of shipping announcement that it is to partially relax its cabotage regulations have ...
News / India's big ship future nears after CMA CGM signs Mundra box terminal deal
French container carrier CMA CGM has become the second major container carrier to invest in ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag