News / CMA CGM finalises terms of sale of 10 terminals to Terminal Link JV
CMA CGM has finalised the terms of its sale of 10 terminals as it seeks ...
Comment / Possible but implausible - India's relaxation of cabotage restrictions is unlikely to win it transhipment traffic
India’s ministry of shipping announcement that it is to partially relax its cabotage regulations have ...
News / India's big ship future nears after CMA CGM signs Mundra box terminal deal
French container carrier CMA CGM has become the second major container carrier to invest in ...
News / Mundra reaps the benefits as India's state ports count the cost of labour disputes
India’s largest private port operator today reported nine-month results that again underscore just how poorly ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode