Cool Cargoes Headlines
LongRead / Maersk Line introduces remote container management "game-changer"
Maersk Line has formally unveiled its remote container management (RCM) system for advanced monitoring of ...
News / UK food supply threatened as migrants break into trucks, contaminating produce
From The Coolstar The increasing humanitarian crisis in Africa and the Middle East, causing thousands of ...
Recommends / AP tracked the supply chain of slave-caught fish to top US retailers
Global supply chains are becoming increasingly visible, and the multinational companies that operate them need ...
Recommends / Finally in the money
Ocado, the consumer foodstuffs delivery company that has spearheaded the growth in the e-commerce perishable ...
Recommends / Talking turkey: the Thanksgiving supply chain
It is Thanksgiving today, which means we will have few American readers, mainly because they ...
News / Business as usual for perishables, despite Russian embargo, reports AirBridgeCargo
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC), Russia’s largest cargo carrier, reports “business as usual” for temperature-controlled goods, despite ...
News / New era for reefer shipping when wider Panama Canal opens to bigger ships
The battle for Latin America’s perishable cargo is set to move into a new phase ...
Recommends / Pimi Agro finds natural way to extend the shelf life of produce by 1,500%
A start-up company hopes to improve the shipment of perishable goods with a new product ...
Recommends / Cutrale-Safra wins takeover battle for fruit producer Chiquita
What was going to be the creation of the world’s largest banana company – the ...
Recommends / London’s runway crisis puts pinch on langoustine export
The London airport debate rarely focuses on freight. But this Bloomberg article looks at the ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?