K Line Headlines
News / Seaspan gains $227m charter penalty windfall from Ocean Network Express
More detail is emerging on the significant indirect costs incurred by Japan’s K Line, MOL and ...
News / $586m loss hits ONE's parent carriers, only MOL manages to stay in the black
Japanese merged carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) recorded a net loss of $586m in its first ...
News / Cancelling charters and returning hired ships early will cost K Line ¥560bn
Cancelling the charter parties of containerships and bulkers will cost Japan’s K Line ¥560bn ($5bn). The ...
News / Reforming container operations the main focus as K Line enters centenary year
The president of Japanese carrier K Line has warned employees that increasing trade protectionism is ...
People / Eizo Murakami and Yukikazu Myochin lead reshuffle at K Line
K Line has reshuffled its executive pack, appointing chief executive Eizo Murakami (pictured) as its ...
News / Ocean Network Express CEO admits what went wrong and unveils recovery strategy
The Ocean Network Express (ONE) management “underestimated the initial launch resource requirement” in April, resulting ...
News / CMA CGM back in the black in Q3, but fuel costs force discounted rates
CMA CGM moved back into the black in the third quarter, and recorded a net profit of ...
News / ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
Japanese carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) is set to see losses spiral to $600m in ...
News / Partner carriers hit for $120m after disappointing first quarter for ONE
Ocean Network Express (ONE) recorded losses of $120m in its inaugural trading quarter, its “clumsy” launch ...
News / APL Logistics says sorry and settles with K Line in 'bankruptcy emails' lawsuit
K Line has reached an “amicable settlement” with APL Logistics following the claim that APL ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones