K Line Headlines
News / Reforming container operations the main focus as K Line enters centenary year
The president of Japanese carrier K Line has warned employees that increasing trade protectionism is ...
People / Eizo Murakami and Yukikazu Myochin lead reshuffle at K Line
K Line has reshuffled its executive pack, appointing chief executive Eizo Murakami (pictured) as its ...
News / Ocean Network Express CEO admits what went wrong and unveils recovery strategy
The Ocean Network Express (ONE) management “underestimated the initial launch resource requirement” in April, resulting ...
News / CMA CGM back in the black in Q3, but fuel costs force discounted rates
CMA CGM moved back into the black in the third quarter, and recorded a net profit of ...
News / ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
Japanese carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) is set to see losses spiral to $600m in ...
News / Partner carriers hit for $120m after disappointing first quarter for ONE
Ocean Network Express (ONE) recorded losses of $120m in its inaugural trading quarter, its “clumsy” launch ...
News / APL Logistics says sorry and settles with K Line in 'bankruptcy emails' lawsuit
K Line has reached an “amicable settlement” with APL Logistics following the claim that APL ...
News / In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
As a glistening new container vessel is delivered to Ocean Network Express (ONE), will the carrier ...
News / ONE unveils strategy for billion-dollar cost savings and million-dollar profits
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK, now operating as the Ocean Network Express (ONE) ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you