Merger Mania Headlines
Comment / Analysis: is corporate America in the T&L world lagging in the M&A stakes?
When last week Danish 3PL DSV formally disclosed its blockbuster $5bn Panalpina deal, after a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – the game of hide and seek has just begun
I had to go through the full transcript of the DSV / Panalpina deal call, ...
News / Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?
Rising demand and improved freight rates in the second half of last year enabled ocean ...
Comment / Analysis: takeover means 'a great deal' to Panalpina; has DSV weighed the risks?
There were two hot topics for debate on Monday for those lucky enough to be ...
News / DSV wins the battle to take over Panalpina in $4.72bn deal
Denmark’s DSV and Switzerland’s Panalpina announced today they had “agreed to join forces”, in a ...
News / Battle for control of Panalpina heats up as decision on Agility or DSV looms
Whether Panalpina’s future partner is Agility or DSV could be decided at an extraordinary general ...
News / Rhenus snaps up two forwarders as it spreads its global footprint
Germany’s Rhenus Group is in acquisitive mode – which will no doubt itself attract interest from the increasingly ...
News / CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
CMA CGM is shortly to find out what it really means to run a 3PL. According ...
Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
A likely French revolution in global logistics has put my brain in motion lately, given ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Xpediator bids up for Slovenian operator Intereuropa – report
UK freight service provider Xpediator is reportedly bidding up to acquire Intereuropa, a troubled Slovenian road ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?