EU ETS Headlines
Recommends / EU seeks to impose ETS on shipping by January 2022
Shipping looks set to be added to the European Emissions Trading Scheme (ETC), following a ...
Recommends / Road transport in the EU ETS: a high-risk, low-reward strategy
One of the cornerstones of the European Commission’s new green deal is to extend the ...
Recommends / Threat of shipping’s inclusion in EU Emissions Trading Scheme recedes
Europe’s politicians have eased their stance on shipping’s environmental efforts, deferring any decision to include ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Scrapping plans abandoned as 'aggressive' box carriers hunt available tonnage
- 1. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 3. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Vikas on Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again