News / Shippers and forwarders claim carriers breach contracts to demand higher rates
As Asia-Europe container spot rates continue to skyrocket, shippers and freight forwarders are accusing carriers ...
News / More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
As carriers continue to leave import containers stranded at North European ports and charge exporters ...
News / Opponents rally at news that EC consortia BER could be re-evaluated next year
Opponents of the EC’s recent decision to allow the liner shipping industry to continue to ...
News / Fiata failed us and is not 'fit for purpose' in a digital age, claims veteran forwarder
Fiata and other forwarding associations have failed the industry and should be restructured, claims veteran ...
News / Anger from objectors as liner shipping block exemption extension is ‘nodded through'
A forum of shippers, freight forwarders and port service providers have slammed the high-handedness of ...
News / Shipping's customers and suppliers demand EC rethinks BER extension
The liner shipping industry’s block exemption from EU competition law has come under renewed attack ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.West coast port congestion 'could last until summer peak season'
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking