EU Consortia Block Exemption Regulation Headlines
News / Shippers increasingly unhappy with the performance of shipping lines - but airline satisfaction grows
Shippers and forwarders are increasingly dissatisfied with the performance of shipping lines, according to a ...
News / Shippers' council slams block exemption rule and calls for liner consortia reform
As the European Commission continues its review of the liner shipping’s Block Exemption Regulation (BER), ...
News / World Shipping Council tells EC: 'Ignore flawed ITF report on BER'
In what is rapidly becoming an escalating war of words, liner lobby group the World ...
News / Carriers and ports and shippers lock horns as EC reviews liner block exemption
The European Commission’s competition directorate has questioned whether the liner consortia block exemption regulation (BER) ...
News / Opposing sides step up war of words over liner block exemption regulation
As European lawmakers continue to assess whether to extend liner shipping’s block exemption from its ...
Recommends / Stakeholders in maritime supply chain call for repeal of Consortia BER
A plethora of maritime associations are calling for an in-depth review of the industry’s regulatory ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?