Port of Los Angeles Headlines
AS: Los Angeles highlights ‘digital transformation’
AMERICAN SHIPPER reports: “Port handled 9.5 million TEUs in 2018 and believes technology can help ...
News / US deliveries hit by delays as record imports spark west coast port congestion
US importers are bracing themselves for more delays in the coming weeks, as congestion at ...
News / Transpacific volumes to the US hit new highs, but the future looks more uncertain
Container imports to the US from Asia in December were 30% higher than in the ...
News / Cosco shipping operations 'back to normal' after ransomware cyber attack
Chinese shipping giant Cosco appears to have largely got its US IT system back to ...
Recommends / Boost in exports from California ports stems from trade unease
Anxiety has companies acting early, at least according to The Wall Street Journal. This report ...
News / Transpacific volumes break records at west coast ports as US confidence soars
With the US economy showing no signs of ending its bull run, California’s San Pedro Bay ...
News / Size isn't always important, especially when it comes to port connectivity
Shippers looking for more direct calls in the third choice of export ports may do ...
Recommends / Judge sides with port truckers in misclassification fight
An interesting footnote to our post yesterday on the continuing complexity of the operations at ...
News / CMA CGM completes 90% sale of US west coast Global Gateway South terminal
CMA CGM has completed the sale of 90% of the APL terminal Global Gateway South, located ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you