Pearl River Delta Headlines
News / Equipment and capacity squeeze sees South China cargo bookings suspended
Shipping lines have announced the temporary suspension of cargo bookings into South China next month, ...
News / Dachser expands South China footprint as new services take off
Dachser has expanded its South China operations by launching weekly charter flights from Hong Kong ...
News / Port of Nansha grows as ocean alliances call and intra-Asia services boom
The port of Nansha at Guangzhou is bucking the downturn trend among container terminals this year, ...
News / Hong Kong port loses a million teu as PRD undergoes a 'transformation'
Hong Kong’s container volumes fell by over a million teu last year, pushing the transhipment ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Shipping line reliability and accountability now 'a thing of the past'
- 1. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 3. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Vikas on Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again