Li & Fung Headlines
Comment / On the wires: Li & Fung – the rise and fall of the gods
“Li & Fung Limited (…) announced the successful completion of a simultaneous bond tender offer ...
People / Kerry appoints industry veteran John Parkes MD for integrated logistics
Kerry Logistics has appointed John Parkes (pictured above) as its managing director for integrated logistics. Mr ...
News / A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
The era of the full container load (FCL) is coming to an end, which will transform ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. steve kinsell on Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings