News / US-Mexico border congestion eases, but 'we are weeks from normal service'
Delays have eased at US-Mexico border crossings, but logistics providers warn that it is still ...
News / Shippers say trade security programme would ease congestion at Mexican border
US shippers are calling for the use of trade security programmes to end congestion at ...
Recommends / No wall yet, but wait times worsen at the US border: 10 hours to cross
Crossing times at the US-Mexico border have increased to up to 10 hours, follwing a US decision ...
News / Stronger domestic margins push US Xpress to quit cross-border trucking
The grass is not always greener on the other side, apparently; truckload and transport provider ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier