News / Using rail to cross borders quicker helps SE Asia's truckers get back on track
South-east Asia’s cross-border road freight market has taken a hit from coronavirus lockdowns, but using ...
News / USMCA borders stay open for trucks, but volumes expected to drop after spike
The national governments in the USMCA zone, the US< Mexico and Canada, have closed their ...
News / Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen
Freight forwarders in China are expecting a battle for truck capacity next week as factories ...
News / Ezyhaul raises $16m to expand trucking app into Indonesia and the Philippines
Malaysia-based Ezyhaul has raised US$16m in a Series B fundraising round, one of the largest ...
News / US-Mexico border congestion eases, but 'we are weeks from normal service'
Delays have eased at US-Mexico border crossings, but logistics providers warn that it is still ...
News / Shippers say trade security programme would ease congestion at Mexican border
US shippers are calling for the use of trade security programmes to end congestion at ...
Recommends / No wall yet, but wait times worsen at the US border: 10 hours to cross
Crossing times at the US-Mexico border have increased to up to 10 hours, follwing a US decision ...
News / Stronger domestic margins push US Xpress to quit cross-border trucking
The grass is not always greener on the other side, apparently; truckload and transport provider ...
- 1.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 2.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 5.Maersk in deal to provide global logistics to deliver Covid vaccine for Covaxx
- 1. Christopher Osborne on $5,000+ a box from Asia to Felixstowe – 'the idea is to stop people booking'
- 2. Peter Friedmann on Container shortages a growing problem for US agriculture shippers
- 3. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 4. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 5. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'