Recommends / Closing drug-test loopholes could hit driver availability
A wildly absurd and, frankly, dangerous long-standing legal loophole in the US will end in ...
SA: Knight-Swift guidance lifts trucking sector
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Trucking stocks rally after strong profit guidance is posted by Knight-Swift Transportation ...
TET (India): Set up separate dept for logistics to improve transport sector – PM's advisory panel
THE ECONOMIC TIMES reports: “Setting up a separate logistics department and introducing one permit-one tax ...
News / Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
Rising fuel prices and strikes have hit China’s truck market. Truckers across the country have staged mass ...
Recommends / Freight costs weighing on earnings at consumer goods makers
US shippers are complaining about transport costs, which they claim have risen 20% from a ...
Recommends / Truck driver faces charges after freight train collides with 'the candy man'
A collision between truck and train has again brought into focus the issue of truckers ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight