Recommends / Closing drug-test loopholes could hit driver availability
A wildly absurd and, frankly, dangerous long-standing legal loophole in the US will end in ...
SA: Knight-Swift guidance lifts trucking sector
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Trucking stocks rally after strong profit guidance is posted by Knight-Swift Transportation ...
TET (India): Set up separate dept for logistics to improve transport sector – PM's advisory panel
THE ECONOMIC TIMES reports: “Setting up a separate logistics department and introducing one permit-one tax ...
News / Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
Rising fuel prices and strikes have hit China’s truck market. Truckers across the country have staged mass ...
Recommends / Freight costs weighing on earnings at consumer goods makers
US shippers are complaining about transport costs, which they claim have risen 20% from a ...
Recommends / Truck driver faces charges after freight train collides with 'the candy man'
A collision between truck and train has again brought into focus the issue of truckers ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones