Recommends / Closing drug-test loopholes could hit driver availability
A wildly absurd and, frankly, dangerous long-standing legal loophole in the US will end in ...
SA: Knight-Swift guidance lifts trucking sector
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Trucking stocks rally after strong profit guidance is posted by Knight-Swift Transportation ...
TET (India): Set up separate dept for logistics to improve transport sector – PM's advisory panel
THE ECONOMIC TIMES reports: “Setting up a separate logistics department and introducing one permit-one tax ...
News / Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
Rising fuel prices and strikes have hit China’s truck market. Truckers across the country have staged mass ...
Recommends / Freight costs weighing on earnings at consumer goods makers
US shippers are complaining about transport costs, which they claim have risen 20% from a ...
Recommends / Truck driver faces charges after freight train collides with 'the candy man'
A collision between truck and train has again brought into focus the issue of truckers ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?