News / Fearful US importers brace for clearance stumbles in third tariff round
As the US implements the third stage of tariffs in the escalating trade conflict with ...
News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
News / US Customs struggles to position itself to handle the flood of e-commerce traffic
The US Customs and Border Protection agency (CBP) is looking for a mix of data ...
News / 'Eye-opening' white paper reveals critical issues in US Customs’ automated environment
More than three years and $1bn dollars over budget, the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) that ...
News / US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
A serious shortage of customs inspectors is affecting operations at US ports and threatens to ...
News / US Customs steps up battle against drug gangs using mail and express services
Organised crime gangs are using mail and express parcel carriers to sneak smaller quantities of illegal ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 5.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 1. Alex Lennane on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 2. George on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices