China-Europe road Headlines
News / Silk Road rail and haulage rates rising, driven by Covid and border delays
2020 was another record-busting year for rail volumes on the New Silk Road, but a ...
News / Ceva Logistics expands China-Europe railfreight services
Ceva Logistics is developing more China-Europe rail services and has announced the launch of one ...
News / 'Look to trucks' as China-Europe rail hits delays and capacity is squeezed
Shippers and forwarders hunting capacity on Asia-Europe trades have been advised to focus on overland ...
News / China-Europe landbridge 'will become one of the world’s major tradelanes'
DSV’s new intercontinental road bridge between China and Europe aims to take pressure off air ...
News / Demand picking up for DSV China-Europe road freight service
Demand for Asia-Europe road freight services is picking up, on the back of the continuing ...
News / What Ceva's China-Europe trucking service means for freight routes
Ceva’s opening of a road freight service between China and Europe may have gained little ...
News / Russia softens sanctions to allow flowers and Norwegian salmon through by train
Dutch flower exporters and Norwegian salmon farmers could see their transport costs to Asia cut ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 5.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag