MPC Container Ships Headlines
News / MPC Container Ships expects second-half scrubber boost to charter rates after posting interim loss
An IMO 2020-driven recovery in time charter rates for container tonnage has only recently filtered ...
News / MPC sees 'significant upside' for scrubber-linked charters
Owners of feeder vessels are set to benefit from “market disruption” ahead of IMO 2020, ...
News / MPC eyes expansion into wider markets with purchase of bigger box ships
Emerging feedership owner MPC Capital has bought three secondhand panamax container vessels as it looks ...
News / Improved charter rates a bonus for MPC Container Ships as it sails into the black
Norwegian container feeder vessel owner MPC Container Ships said charter rates and second-hand vessel values ...
News / MPC picks up three more discounted boxships as the charter market heats up
Oslo-based containership owner MPC Container Ships has launched another raid on the former assets of ...
News / Boxship owner Seaspan looks to second-hand vessels to boost its bottom line
Containership owner and manager Seaspan Corporation is refocusing on the second-hand market as it shies ...
News / MPC fleet growth ambitions challenged by rise in second-hand vessel prices
Niche sector specialist MPC Container Ships posted its first quarterly profit in Q3 as it ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi