MPC Container Ships Headlines
News / MPC Container Ships expects second-half scrubber boost to charter rates after posting interim loss
An IMO 2020-driven recovery in time charter rates for container tonnage has only recently filtered ...
News / MPC sees 'significant upside' for scrubber-linked charters
Owners of feeder vessels are set to benefit from “market disruption” ahead of IMO 2020, ...
News / MPC eyes expansion into wider markets with purchase of bigger box ships
Emerging feedership owner MPC Capital has bought three secondhand panamax container vessels as it looks ...
News / Improved charter rates a bonus for MPC Container Ships as it sails into the black
Norwegian container feeder vessel owner MPC Container Ships said charter rates and second-hand vessel values ...
News / MPC picks up three more discounted boxships as the charter market heats up
Oslo-based containership owner MPC Container Ships has launched another raid on the former assets of ...
News / Boxship owner Seaspan looks to second-hand vessels to boost its bottom line
Containership owner and manager Seaspan Corporation is refocusing on the second-hand market as it shies ...
News / MPC fleet growth ambitions challenged by rise in second-hand vessel prices
Niche sector specialist MPC Container Ships posted its first quarterly profit in Q3 as it ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen