Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina talks with DSV and Agility both continue, but is "not in a hurry" to choose its partner
“You might not like what you are about to hear, but it’s a not a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina committed to a 'fair level playing field' for DSV and Agility – but is an Agility deal update due soon?
There is growing speculation among the minority shareholders of Panalpina, as well as a few ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina talks back – "context and culture are very different" ocean head says
After all manner of news, rumour and speculation surrounding the possible outcome of DSV’s ~ ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Agility the ideal partner as Panalpina leads a merry dance likely to end in tears for DSV
Relax, have a strong drink, and read through – this is not the usual update ...
News / Growth prospects in emerging markets ease concern over China-US trade tension
Trade friction between China and the US may be weighing on logistics executives’ minds, but ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: As DSV flies high, Panalpina minorities question the Agility deal
All the M&A chatter, but only a little real action so far in the transport ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Is DSV + Panalpina happening or not? You are on the losing side either way
Happy Mondays. The M&A talk in the 3PL arena gets better and better every day; yet ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina top brass tries a masterstroke to challenge the FF industry majors
The multi-faceted corporate story of Panalpina (PAN) – which is currently both a takeover target ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina results out – all quiet on the Western front
“We were all at once terribly alone; and alone we must see it through.” ― ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price