Los Angeles Headlines
Recommends / Labour protest blocks some airfreight traffic at LAX
Delays are expected at cargo warehouses at Los Angeles International Airport today, reports Freightwaves. The California local ...
News / Tough times ahead for North American port terminals as investors review their options
Financial investors in North American ports and operating terminals may face difficult choices in the next ...
Recommends / With cargo theft on the rise, retailers must focus on protecting their goods
Cautionary article from the website of the US retailer organisation, the National Retail Federation, in ...
News / Bad moon rising as US shippers face further shocks to the supply chain
Delegates were in good spirits when they departed from Los Angeles last week after attending ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 5.Exclusive: Transparency call as IATA is rapped over CASS cargo payments
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules