Los Angeles Headlines
News / Tough times ahead for North American port terminals as investors review their options
Financial investors in North American ports and operating terminals may face difficult choices in the next ...
Recommends / With cargo theft on the rise, retailers must focus on protecting their goods
Cautionary article from the website of the US retailer organisation, the National Retail Federation, in ...
News / Bad moon rising as US shippers face further shocks to the supply chain
Delegates were in good spirits when they departed from Los Angeles last week after attending ...
Recommends / Video from TPM: FedEx’s Smith decries increasing trade barriers
Free on the Journal of Commerce if you register your details, here’s one for both ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them