Freight Transport Association Headlines
News / Whitehall issues draft tariffs for imports as no-deal Brexit looms
Preparing for a no-deal Brexit is now the base-case scenario for logistics firms and shippers ...
News / Logistics sector calls on PM 'to recognise the real jeopardy of a no-deal Brexit'
Supply chain operators are urging politicians to consider the logistics sector as the increasingly real ...
News / Leeds clean air zone charge a 'punitive tax on a sector the city relies on'
Haulage associations have rebuffed claims they are “shirking their responsibilities” amid growing criticism of local ...
News / Fears for supply chains as deadline looms for post-no-deal Brexit haulage permits
As the political abyss in the UK over its departure from the European Union continues ...
News / Calais under fire from haulage association claiming port won't be ready for Brexit
The port of Calais has come under fire from the UK’s Road Haulage Association (RHA) ...
News / Truckers pour scorn on poorly-attended Manston post-Brexit traffic jam trial
Stress testing Manston Airfield’s ability to cater for truck congestion around Dover descended into farce ...
News / UK airports' cargo capacity questioned as odds shorten on a no-deal Brexit
UK airports are facing crunch time with the country’s pending departure from the EU set ...
News / Logistics is 'the fall guy' for government lack of planning for Brexit, says FTA
It is now too late for the UK to implement new border infrastructure to handle ...
News / Angry hauliers now told a 'no-deal' Brexit means no licence to drive in the EU
As few as 1,224 UK hauliers could be eligible to transport goods to the EU ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you