Freight Transport Association Headlines
News / Birmingham 'listens to logistics' and exempts trucks from clean air zone fee
Logistics operators have welcomed Birmingham City Council’s one-year extemption for HGVs in its clean air ...
News / Whitehall issues draft tariffs for imports as no-deal Brexit looms
Preparing for a no-deal Brexit is now the base-case scenario for logistics firms and shippers ...
News / Logistics sector calls on PM 'to recognise the real jeopardy of a no-deal Brexit'
Supply chain operators are urging politicians to consider the logistics sector as the increasingly real ...
News / Leeds clean air zone charge a 'punitive tax on a sector the city relies on'
Haulage associations have rebuffed claims they are “shirking their responsibilities” amid growing criticism of local ...
News / Fears for supply chains as deadline looms for post-no-deal Brexit haulage permits
As the political abyss in the UK over its departure from the European Union continues ...
News / Calais under fire from haulage association claiming port won't be ready for Brexit
The port of Calais has come under fire from the UK’s Road Haulage Association (RHA) ...
News / Truckers pour scorn on poorly-attended Manston post-Brexit traffic jam trial
Stress testing Manston Airfield’s ability to cater for truck congestion around Dover descended into farce ...
News / UK airports' cargo capacity questioned as odds shorten on a no-deal Brexit
UK airports are facing crunch time with the country’s pending departure from the EU set ...
News / Logistics is 'the fall guy' for government lack of planning for Brexit, says FTA
It is now too late for the UK to implement new border infrastructure to handle ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price