BBG: Uber selects Morgan Stanley to lead 2019 IPO
BLOOMBERG reports: “Uber Technologies Inc. has selected Morgan Stanley to lead its public offering next ...
Recommends / Uber autonomous truck division is dead, long live its self-driving cars
The big news in road freight today is that Uber has cancelled the development of autonomous ...
Recommends / Could autonomous trucks keep truckers in the driving seat?
It remains to be seen exactly what the long-term effect the development of self-driving technology ...
Recommends / Quest to dominate self-driving cars at the heart of Waymo vs Uber
The outcome of this court case is likely to have direct bearing on the development ...
News / UK Express admits its drivers are employees and settles union claim out of court
UK labour union GMB says a case brought against e-commerce courier UK Express (UKXD) has been ...
Recommends / Toyota signs Amazon, Pizza Hut and Uber as driverless-delivery partners
All the talk about driverless vehicles has mostly so far focused on Uber, Google and ...
Recommends / Uber is officially a cab firm, says European court
Anyone who believed Uber was a digital service company rather than a taxi operator was ...
Recommends / Amazon said to be testing delivery service to rival FedEx & UPS
Well, it had to happen sooner or later: this report from Bloomberg today suggests that ...
Recommends / Your delivery has arrived… with all your Walmart goodies
Delving ever deeper into the omnichannel world, Walmart has expanded its partnership with Uber, adding ...
News / Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
Uber Freight has finally announced its launch – although it has been operating in Texas ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?