ZH: Watch robot dog deliver a package from autonomous shuttle
ZERO HEDGE writes: “At CES 2019, the transport firm Continental pushed the boundaries of autonomous vehicle technology, showed ...
Recommends / Ports lag other industries when it comes to automation
Ports are failing in the race to automate, with other sectors leaving them behind the ...
News / New automated e-commerce facility in New Jersey a milestone for DHL
DHL expects its new e-commerce facility in New Jersey to be the bedrock for growth ...
Recommends / Digitisation and autonomous driving to halve logistics costs by 2030
Frustrated by the driver shortage problem? Facing high costs, or road congestion? Well, help is ...
Recommends / JD.com warehouse employs four people to fulfil 200,000 packages a day
It could be interpreted as ironic that China – whose export-orientated economy was built on ...
News / Nestlé and XPO logistics to develop the 'digital warehouse of the future' in the UK
XPO Logistics is developing what it claims is the “digital warehouse of the future” in the ...
Recommends / Autonomous box ships won't be a reality in my lifetime, says Maersk CEO
Maersk CEO Soren Skou has said he does not expect to see large autonomous ships ...
Recommends / Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
Stifel has released its top 10 “game-changers” for the new year, and SC Digest has ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?