Tomorrow's world... is here today Headlines
News / Toll City: a logistics group's hi-tech springboard for expansion across Asia
Japan Post’s Toll Group plans to use the launch of its Toll City flagship facility ...
News / XPO Logistics gives customers an 'augmented' view of their online buy
In a move that deepens the relationship between 3PLs and their e-commerce customers’ customer – ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
News / CMA CGM and PSA in hi-tech tie-up to support start-ups targeting digital solutions
CMA CGM continues to push digitisation in container shipping via an agreement this week with global port operator ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
News / Fear of missing out is driving supply chain technology revolution
“The future is here – it’s just not evenly distributed.” As the supply chain ponders the ...
News / 'Fear of being first' may be the biggest hurdle for blockchain in logistics
Internal resistance, or fear of being first, could be one of the most challenging aspects ...
Bluetooth technology a new wave of transformation for air cargo
Bluetooth enabled track-and-trace technology is set to transform the air cargo industry. According to Ranger Aerospace ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you