Recommends / European airlines call for tougher laws and enforcement for drones
Europe’s airlines are calling for “robust and harmonised” EU-wide safety regulations on drone use, following ...
News / ISO invites comments on first global standards for operating drones
Next year will see the adoption of the first worldwide standards for operating drones. The International ...
Recommends / Yamato to team up with Bell to produce a 'flying truck'
Bell Helicopter and Yamato are to team up to develop what has been described as a ...
News / Delivery drones could bypass trucks in India in two or three years
With forwarders demanding greater speed to market, long-haul delivery drones could be the answer to the dearth of ...
Recommends / Want to get involved in owning a low-cost cargo drone?
Want to deliver some 900 kg of freight by drone to a destination more than ...
News / DDC pilots the drive for more drone delivery trials in Canada
Drone deliveries have taken a few steps forward this summer in Canada. The latest step came ...
News / 'Drones are the 'ideal solution' to getting cargo to Africa's remote areas'
Unmanned aircraft could represent “an opportunity to get into Africa’s vast and untapped air cargo ...
News / Acute pilot shortage and fewer available freighters likely to drive faster drone adoption
Drones may be hauling cargo in the air much sooner than widely expected. The worsening shortage ...
News / Geodis set to launch drone operations in its warehouses by the end of the year
French 3PL Geodis will start using drones in its warehouses at the end of the year, ...
News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?