Electric avenues Headlines
Recommends / Electric trucks are necessary – and on their way, anyway
Op-ed piece in Euractive from some of the analysts at the Transport & Environment lobby ...
News / Fuso goes on sale and all-electric light-duty trucks hit the road in the UK
UK customers including DPP, Hovis, and Wincanton today took delivery of the world’s first all-electric ...
News / Walmart and JB Hunt join customer list for Tesla's new all-electric Semi truck
Retail giant Walmart has made tentative steps towards electric trucking with a $5,000 per vehicle deposit for 15 ...
News / Tesla unveils its first all-electric truck – a 500-mile range and 0-60 in five seconds!
With the familiar pomp of modern tech companies, Tesla last night unveiled the Semi, its ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price