Va va voom... Headlines
Recommends / Automotive supply chain braces for change
Tearing up the Nafta agreement was a keynote pledge of Donald Trump’s election campaign as ...
News / 'Success story' Gefco formally applies to launch IPO next year
French logistics giant Gefco has applied to the Paris Euronext stock exchange to launch an ...
News / Renault drives into the future, sending cars across the Atlantic on sailing ships
French car manufacturer Renault will return to the age of sail to send finished vehicles across ...
Business still booming for car-carriers, but headwinds on the way
Automotive shipping is still on the up, having hit a low point in 2016, further gains are expected, ...
Recommends / US carmakers won't win in Trump’s trade war
Yesterday we posted a recommend from Bloomberg about the supply chain of the humble leather ...
News / Gefco and Berge form JV to target growing Spanish automotive logistics sector
Russian rail automotive specialist Gefco is to form a finished vehicle joint-venture logistics company to cover the ...
Recommends / Elon Musk on edge after ‘extensive’ sabotage at factory
Things seem to be getting worse for Tesla. Just over a week after announcing a ...
Auto import tariffs would kill 157,000 US jobs
Proposed tariffs on car imports to the US could see the country lose some 157,000 ...
News / EC imposes €395m fine on car carrier cartel, but whistleblower MOL wins immunity
The European Commission’s competition directorate has levied fines totalling €395m on four car carriers for ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you