Free trade now! Headlines
Recommends / US and China near a deal to end most US tariffs
It would appear that China and the US are close to agreeing a trade deal ...
News / More integration and air cargo cooperation needed for intra-Africa trade to succeed
A lack of intra-African trade, and restrictive air transport agreements are among the biggest barriers ...
News / Global trade still growing and flowing – but is becoming more regionalised
Supply chains are becoming increasingly regionalised, particularly in Asia and Europe, while trade intensity is ...
News / China-US trade war just a 'bump in the road' to better business connectivity
Logistics stakeholders in Asia have shrugged off the China-US trade war as a “bump in ...
News / Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
The failure of the US and China to agree on trade at the weekend makes ...
News / Asia-US spot rates spiked by rush to fill ships to beat trade war tariffs
The Asia to the US east coast component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) ...
News / Shipping remains 'cautiously optimistic', but is wary of protectionism
Protectionist trade policies are continuing to spook the global maritime sector, although a newly released ...
Recommends / Jack Ma bemoans 'stupid' trade war; but South-east Asia is upbeat
Alibaba founder Jack Ma has called the trade war “the most stupid thing in this ...
News / More blanked sailings on the cards as carriers fail to lift Asia-Europe spot rates
Despite blanking 11 sailings this month, carriers have so far failed in their efforts to ...
News / Surface transport the star performer in a strong nine months for CH Robinson
CH Robinson recorded surging growth in profits and revenues for the nine months to September, ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?