The ro-ro trades Headlines
News / Other UK ports could relieve pressure on the Channel, but 'Dover can handle it'
The UK Major Ports Group (UKMPG) has urged UK and European shippers and freight forwarders ...
News / SOL Lines takes a vertical step as it gains control of Scanlog
Gothenburg-based carrier SOL Lines has taken a majority stake in Swedish freight forwarder Scanlog, in ...
News / Q3 results show a bullish DFDS defying the economic odds in Europe
Danish ro-ro and ferry operator DFDS today reported third-quarter results which show the line overcoming ...
News / Transport secretary Grayling 'acted illegally' in awarding Brexit ferry contracts
UK transport secretary Chris Grayling may have broken the law by awarding contracts for ro-ro ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. [email protected] on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 2. Cj on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3. Raghubir Singh Thind on India's plans to regulate ocean freight rates come under fire
- 4. Prosun on India's plans to regulate ocean freight rates come under fire
- 5. Stephen Webster on Atlas Air and high-flying rivals asked to return US taxpayers' Covid cash