Ship fire Headlines
News / Yantian Express progress delayed as some cargo owners refuse to pay general average
Two-thirds of the owners of cargo on the fire-hit Yantian Express face further costs to retrieve ...
News / Yantian Express set to sail on, but some cargo owners still owe GA payments
Reloading containers onto the Yantian Express is scheduled to begin today. Owner Hapag-Lloyd said the fire-hit ...
News / Shippers angry at 'no news' on availability of Yantian Express cargo
Shippers are facing further confusion over the fate of cargo aboard the fire-stricken Yantian Express ...
News / Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
Shippers with cargo stranded on the fire-stricken Yantian Express are still in the dark on ...
News / Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
Fire hit a Grimaldi ro-ro/container vessel en route from Hamburg to Casablanca on Sunday, causing ...
News / General average 'likely' as another blaze breaks out on a containership
Yet another container vessel has caught fire – the latest casualty is the 9,200 teu APL Vancouver, off the Vietnamese ...
News / Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
Maersk Line is set to begin physically inspecting container contents as part of its efforts ...
News / TT Club says still more needs to be done to ensure container safety
As the IMO’s sub-committee on Carriage of Cargoes and Containers meets in London this week, TT ...
News / Maersk leads call for action to combat the threat of more containership fires
As the fire-ravaged Maersk Honam completes discharge at Jebel Ali, nearly three months after the ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 5.Supply chain radar: With AP Møller-Maersk, trust has gone out of the window
- 1. Alex Lennane on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 2. George on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices