Ship fire Headlines
News / General average 'likely' as another blaze breaks out on a containership
Yet another container vessel has caught fire – the latest casualty is the 9,200 teu APL Vancouver, off the Vietnamese ...
News / Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
Maersk Line is set to begin physically inspecting container contents as part of its efforts ...
News / TT Club says still more needs to be done to ensure container safety
As the IMO’s sub-committee on Carriage of Cargoes and Containers meets in London this week, TT ...
News / Maersk leads call for action to combat the threat of more containership fires
As the fire-ravaged Maersk Honam completes discharge at Jebel Ali, nearly three months after the ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you