Artificial Intelligence Headlines
News / Demand-sensing software: 'if UPS is using it, there must be something to it'
UPS is in the process of fine-tuning its management of deliveries by leveraging artificial intelligence ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Why the phrase 'digitise or die' should be killed off
Comment: New year, new decade and new (but same) predictions. It’s that time again, folks. As we enter ...
Recommends / Why you need a cognitive supply chain
Logistics operators may need to consider Asimov’s three laws of robotics in the near future, ...
CNBC: Alphabet CFO: Our AI is so good we can detect breast cancer with less data than ever
CNBC reports: “Major breakthroughs are now possible with less data than ever thanks to artificial ...
News / Reforming container operations the main focus as K Line enters centenary year
The president of Japanese carrier K Line has warned employees that increasing trade protectionism is ...
Artificial Intelligence & Supply Chains
Digital Journal writes: “Global Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market is expected to reach USD ...
Recommends / AI and the future of work: will our jobs disappear?
We are all told daily – especially the forwarders and driversamong us – that our jobs ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag