Artificial Intelligence Headlines
News / Demand-sensing software: 'if UPS is using it, there must be something to it'
UPS is in the process of fine-tuning its management of deliveries by leveraging artificial intelligence ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Why the phrase 'digitise or die' should be killed off
Comment: New year, new decade and new (but same) predictions. It’s that time again, folks. As we enter ...
Recommends / Why you need a cognitive supply chain
Logistics operators may need to consider Asimov’s three laws of robotics in the near future, ...
CNBC: Alphabet CFO: Our AI is so good we can detect breast cancer with less data than ever
CNBC reports: “Major breakthroughs are now possible with less data than ever thanks to artificial ...
News / Reforming container operations the main focus as K Line enters centenary year
The president of Japanese carrier K Line has warned employees that increasing trade protectionism is ...
Artificial Intelligence & Supply Chains
Digital Journal writes: “Global Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Market is expected to reach USD ...
Recommends / AI and the future of work: will our jobs disappear?
We are all told daily – especially the forwarders and driversamong us – that our jobs ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses