Seafarers welfare Headlines
News / 'Change the rules now' call after seafarer dies while securing containers
There must be greater dialogue between ship owners and dockworkers to prevent a repeat of ...
Recommends / Christmas Day at sea: how do crews celebrate?
Hapag-Lloyd has published an interview with its personnel director, revealing how seafarers spend their Christmas ...
People / Founder David Hammond retires as CEO of Human Rights At Sea
The trustees of maritime charity Human Rights at Sea have announced that founder David Hammond ...
People / Shipping looks to government for help to meet seafarer shortage
As the world faces up to a dearth of seafarers, the UK government has pledged ...
Recommends / Live Animal Export: The seafarer who died in my arms
As well as its highly recommended coverage of the Hanjin bankruptcy, this gem from Splash247 has ...
Recommends / Cargo owners must take responsibility for ship operators which break labour laws
Cargo owners must take some blame for bad working conditions for seafarers, according to the ...
People / Kimberly Karlshoej is new head of ITF Seafarers’ Trust
The ITF Seafarers’ Trust – the charity arm of the International Transport Workers’ Federation – ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price