The paper chase to e-freight Headlines
News / Lufthansa Cargo sets the digital pace as it begins its 'transformation'
Lufthansa Cargo’s use of e-air waybills (eAWBs) has surged since introducing a charge for paper ...
News / E-air waybills will be the default, on 'feasible' tradelanes, rules IATA
The paper air waybill has been further pushed towards the history book following IATA’s decision to ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
News / Air cargo and technology adoption: 'it's an embarrassing performance'
The air cargo industry has an “embarrassing” track record in technology adoption, one senior airline executive said ...
News / Digital evolution of air freight advances with e-Dangerous Goods Declaration
The air freight industry has moved a step closer to digitalisation and data-sharing with the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo paper air waybill charge will push clients to go online
Lufthansa Cargo has defended its decision to charge for paper air waybills, while other airlines ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo set to 'fine' customers who won't use e-air waybills
Shippers and forwarders have urged Lufthansa Cargo to incentivise customers to digitalise through rewards rather ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / Russia gives IATA eAWB hopes a lift as it signs up to MC99
Forwarders and airlines operating in Russia can expect a boost for e-freight and simplified payments, thanks ...
News / Forwarding paper trail provides stubborn opposition to IATA's electronic air waybills
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has maintained its 2017 electronic air waybill (eAWB) adoption ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones