News / Unlicensed operators wreak havoc in Latin American forwarding sector
“An incredible rise” in unlicensed, unregulated one-man forwarding operations is posing a threat to Latin America’s ...
News / Stay clear of switch bills of lading warning to forwarders
Forwarders are being warned to stay clear of switch bills of lading (SB/Ls) following increased ...
People / WCA's Matthew West to head up EGLN
Following its merger with Elite Global Logistics Network (EGLN) last October, the WCA has appointed ...
People / Mirja Nissen becomes new co-director of WCA eCommerce network
The WCA has appointed Mirja Nissen to work alongside Alex Allen as co-director of its ...
News / E-commerce will benefit the smaller, local forwarders that can deliver
E-commerce has become the biggest driver of change for freight forwarders –some seeing estimates of 30% ...
News / Air cargo must innovate and co-operate to fly in today's digital landscape
If air freight is to sustain its place within future supply chains, the sector must remove ...
News / WCA buys into EGLN to form a 'unique' global network setup for forwarders
Forwarder network WCA has acquired a majority stake in rival EGLN, to “boost opportunities for both ...
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
News / Boom in cross-border e-commerce traffic could be a lifeline for air cargo
The development of cross-border e-commerce trade is set to transform logistics, with huge growth rates ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you