News / Airlines need to crack down on customers that won't use e-AWBs
More airlines should look to penalise customers that don’t use electronic air waybills (AWBs), delegates ...
News / DHL among five firms axed from UK PPC after late payments to suppliers
DHL is among five companies to be removed from the UK’s Prompt Payment Code (PPC) ...
The personal service conundrum facing forwarders going digital
Customer relationships and industry expertise will remain the backbone of freight forwarding, despite the wave ...
News / BIFA warns forwarders to avoid 'risky' switch bills of lading
BIFA has become the latest forwarder association in recent months to issue a warning to members ...
News / Unlicensed operators wreak havoc in Latin American forwarding sector
“An incredible rise” in unlicensed, unregulated one-man forwarding operations is posing a threat to Latin America’s ...
News / Stay clear of switch bills of lading warning to forwarders
Forwarders are being warned to stay clear of switch bills of lading (SB/Ls) following increased ...
People / WCA's Matthew West to head up EGLN
Following its merger with Elite Global Logistics Network (EGLN) last October, the WCA has appointed ...
People / Mirja Nissen becomes new co-director of WCA eCommerce network
The WCA has appointed Mirja Nissen to work alongside Alex Allen as co-director of its ...
News / E-commerce will benefit the smaller, local forwarders that can deliver
E-commerce has become the biggest driver of change for freight forwarders –some seeing estimates of 30% ...
News / Air cargo must innovate and co-operate to fly in today's digital landscape
If air freight is to sustain its place within future supply chains, the sector must remove ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules