Zim Line Headlines
People / Banking executive Yair Seroussi joins ZIM as chairman
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services has appointed Yair Seroussi (pictured) as its new chairman following a ...
News / Zim to enter Asia-Australia container trade despite Sydney port woes
Israeli carrier Zim is pressing ahead with entering the Asia-Australia trade despite the high levels ...
Coronavirus lockdown traps drivers, leaving reefers stranded and a plug shortage
The coronavirus crisis has caused a reefer box bottleneck, with carriers warning of surcharges and ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'