Zim Line Headlines
News / Containership schedule reliability at lowest level since records began
Global container service scheduled reliability has declined to its lowest levels since records began, according ...
Premium / On the wires: Stretched Zim & wealthy OOCL hunting for new blood
Comment: Israel’s Zim and Cosco-owned OOCL on the hunt for new investing blood.
News / Two new moves in Alibaba's bid to build a global logistics network
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba’s quest to “build a global logistics network” took several steps forward ...
People / Banking executive Yair Seroussi joins ZIM as chairman
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services has appointed Yair Seroussi (pictured) as its new chairman following a ...
News / Zim to enter Asia-Australia container trade despite Sydney port woes
Israeli carrier Zim is pressing ahead with entering the Asia-Australia trade despite the high levels ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag