Port of Oakland Headlines
Recommends / Record cargo volumes predicted at port of Oakland
The US port of Oakland is predicting record cargo volumes over the next five years, ...
News / Peace breaks out as new affinity grows between ports and unions on US west coast
Labour relations on the US west coast appear to have entered a new era of ...
Recommends / Outer Harbour Terminal files for bankruptcy
The latest development on the US west coast saw Oakland’s Outer Harbour Terminal, which recently ...
Comment / Ports America decides to move out – a blessing in disguise for west coast port of Oakland?
US terminal operator Ports America has decided to end its 50-year concession at the west ...
Recommends / Port of Oakland's largest terminal sends workers home amidst labour dispute
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water… the US ...
Recommends / Zim ship heads toward LA after Oakland protest blocks unloading
The Israeli-owned Zim Shanghai has been forced to move on to LA from the port ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them