News / Capacity to handle bigger box ships will give port of Melbourne a boost
Australian container supply chains could be set to change after the first call of an ...
News / Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
While container shipping lines face soaring operational costs, recent signs that they are preparing to suspend ...
News / Melbourne set to benefit as box carriers increase vessel capacity on ex-Asia routes
The size of container vessels calling at the port of Melbourne looks set to dramatically ...
News / APL extends premium container booking scheme to transatlantic and Asia-Australasia services
CMA CGM-owned APL is extending its priority Eagle GO Guaranteed container booking service to the ...
News / CMA CGM to increase its South Pacific footprint with acquisition of Sofrana Unilines
CMA CGM has reached an agreement to acquire South Pacific container line Sofrana Unilines. The acquisition ...
News / Congestion at Shanghai fails to help spot rates out of Asia
Capacity issues at European ports may have boosted spot rates for Europe-Asia sailings but reports ...
News / Failed container shipping venture bankrupts Australia's Great Southern line
Australian container line Great Southern Shipping (GSS) filed for insolvency on 23 December and will ...
News / Carriers pin their hopes for 2017 contracts on spot rates holding firm
The next six weeks are critical for Asia-Europe carriers as they try to nail down ...
- 1.US tech start-up RPA set to disrupt logistics with AI bots
- 2.Maersk's digital drive into India's trucking sector via tie-up with online platform
- 3.MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 4.M&A radar exclusive: DSV Panalpina – here is the 'organisational chart' of its core unit
- 5.On the wires: 'No interest whatsoever' in troubled Toll Group as it readies for deeper cuts & misery builds
- 1. Mike Wackett on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 2. Mike Wackett on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 3. Wim Van Deyck on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 4. katherine on East Europe’s logistics players growing fast, but need infrastructure support
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Supply chain radar: DSV + Panalpina – here comes the love...