Stock market reaction Headlines
SA: As 10-year Treasury yield nears 1.5%, watch out for an 'equities riot'
SEEKING ALPHA writes: – Long-term rates are rising sharply again, with the 10-year Treasury yield approaching ...
Snapshot: WiseTech Global – 1H '21 revenue & ebitda up; stock hits 2021 lows
WiseTech (WTC) reported on Wednesday its interims for the first six months of fiscal 2021 (ended ...
Premium / Snapshot: Why frothy InPost could have been frothier still
Comment: As InPost shares jump on debut, billions might not feel like enough for founders
SA's Wall Street Breakfast: Hunting the wolves
Sourced from SEEKING ALPHA‘s Wall Street Breakfast released today: Hunting the wolves The retail trading world is ...
CNBC: Dow pops 600 points as market stages a strong comeback from biggest sell-off in 3 months
CNBC reports: U.S. stocks jumped on Thursday, roaring back from a sharp sell-off on Wall Street ...
Premium / Against the odds: Copenhagen burning – and the entire fish market with it
Comment: Burn, Copenhagen, burn – luckily, what follows has nothing to do with the remake of ...
CNBC: Market sell-off intensifies with hour until the close, Dow falls 600 points
CNBC reports: U.S. stocks fell sharply on Wednesday amid disappointing earnings, while concern about heightened speculative ...
PR: TFI International to acquire $3bn revenue LTL carrier UPS Freight in ~$800m enterprise value transaction
PRESS RELEASE January 25, 2021 08:30 ET | Source: TFI International Inc. – Combined LTL networks in the United States ...
PR: Matson – preliminary Q4 '20 results
PRESS RELEASE – Expects 4Q20 operating income for Ocean Transportation to be $100.0 to $105.0 million ...
Premium / Snapshot: Mainfreight – beyond rational now?
Comment: There hasn’t been any update since mid-December from New Zealand’s Mainfreight, but nonetheless its value ...
SMH: WiseTech fights back as short seller attacks acquisitions
The Sydney Morning Herald writes: Local technology unicorn WiseTech Global has hit back against another short-seller ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Mainfreight quietly rocks
Comment: Here’s a quick and dirty update for New Zealand’s Mainfreight. During today’s trading session, its ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag