Playing the asset game Headlines
News / Bullish Seaspan reports highest vessel utilisation rate for eight years
Seaspan has reported its highest vessel utilisation rate since 2011. The non-operating containership owner announced its ...
News / Box trade demand will finally surpass supply growth in 2020, says Danaos
Athens-based non-operating containership owner Danaos Corporation said today it expected container trade demand would surpass ...
News / MPC Container Ships expects second-half scrubber boost to charter rates after posting interim loss
An IMO 2020-driven recovery in time charter rates for container tonnage has only recently filtered ...
News / Bullish Danaos reports hike in revenue and healthier charter market for larger ships
Greek non-operating containership owner Danaos Corporation has reported a “significant improvement” in the charter market ...
News / MSC charters more box ships to stand in for those being fitted with scrubbers
Containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) has announced the five-year charters of two sister 8,667 ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Will Ryder change gear under new CFO Parker?
Scott Parker (pictured above) replaces 20-year company veteran Art Garcia and has big shoes to ...
News / Seaspan turnover tops $1bn in 2018 and eyes an IMO 2020 bonus on the way
Seaspan Corporation is bullish on the prospects for the charter market for the second half ...
News / Charter market ends 2018 on a gloomy note but hopes for low-sulphur silver lining next year
The short-term market outlook for non-operating containership owners is “grim” according to Alphaliner, but there ...
News / Shipowners Global Ship Lease and Poseidon Containers to merge
Non-operating shipowners Global Ship Lease and Poseidon Containers are to merge in a deal worth ...
News / MPC eyes expansion into wider markets with purchase of bigger box ships
Emerging feedership owner MPC Capital has bought three secondhand panamax container vessels as it looks ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules