Belt and Road Headlines
News / Duisburg and Cosco to build Europe's largest inland container terminal
The port of Duisburg is teaming up with Cosco Shipping Logistics to build Europe’s largest ...
Recommends / China's port deals a test of the US-Israel alliance
Fascinating analysis of the strategic conundrum currently facing Israeli policymakers, as well as their counterparts ...
News / Human rights abuse alert as China's Xinjiang supply chain links expand
Food and hi-tech electronic supply chains have been warned they may be caught up in ...
News / China's Belt and Road Initiative driving ahead, despite rumours it hit the buffers
Despite reports that its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is faltering, China continues to plough ahead with the ...
Recommends / Will China seize Mombasa port if Kenya can’t pay back belt and road loans?
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta has reportedly denied the prospect that China may be able to ...
Recommends / Chinese company reshaping the world leaves a troubled trail
Behind China’s multi-faceted Belt and Road initiative sits the state-owned China Communications Construction Co (CCCC), ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 3.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses