Belt and Road Headlines
Recommends / Will China seize Mombasa port if Kenya can’t pay back belt and road loans?
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta has reportedly denied the prospect that China may be able to ...
Recommends / Chinese company reshaping the world leaves a troubled trail
Behind China’s multi-faceted Belt and Road initiative sits the state-owned China Communications Construction Co (CCCC), ...
News / Kerry Logistics gets set for a drive into the fast-growing Pakistan market
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics is set to enter the Pakistan market, part of its ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?