Belt and Road Headlines
News / Duisburg and Cosco to build Europe's largest inland container terminal
The port of Duisburg is teaming up with Cosco Shipping Logistics to build Europe’s largest ...
Recommends / China's port deals a test of the US-Israel alliance
Fascinating analysis of the strategic conundrum currently facing Israeli policymakers, as well as their counterparts ...
News / Human rights abuse alert as China's Xinjiang supply chain links expand
Food and hi-tech electronic supply chains have been warned they may be caught up in ...
News / China's Belt and Road Initiative driving ahead, despite rumours it hit the buffers
Despite reports that its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is faltering, China continues to plough ahead with the ...
Recommends / Will China seize Mombasa port if Kenya can’t pay back belt and road loans?
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta has reportedly denied the prospect that China may be able to ...
Recommends / Chinese company reshaping the world leaves a troubled trail
Behind China’s multi-faceted Belt and Road initiative sits the state-owned China Communications Construction Co (CCCC), ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!