container lines Headlines
News / With new ULCVs on the horizon, another Asia-Europe loop was 'inevitable'
With its member lines receiving a large number of newbuild ULCVs this year the addition ...
News / US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
US agricultural shippers and forwarders have lashed out at “insane” and “appalling” “huge mistake” by shipping lines, ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd to launch premium product as part of new five-year plan
Hapag-Lloyd is to offer a choice between a standard or premium product across some of ...
News / Bigger is not better in box shipping, say shippers who want better service
Consolidation in container shipping is eroding shippers’ trust in the sector. There are calls for carriers ...
News / CMA CGM and PSA in hi-tech tie-up to support start-ups targeting digital solutions
CMA CGM continues to push digitisation in container shipping via an agreement this week with global port operator ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
After sliding back into the red in the first three months of the year, and ...
News / Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
Ocean carrier schedule reliability is heading towards a new two-year low point, opening the way ...
News / Container shipping market looking more buoyant, despite overcapacity
Despite overcapacity fears from a flood of newbuild ultra-large ships, as well as recent container ...
News / Charter market capacity crunch will put a dent in carrier profitability
Containership charter rates are at a 30-month high on the back of strong demand, and Alphaliner ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you