News / Seaspan still focused on container shipping, despite diversion into energy sector
Boxship lessor Seaspan Corporation says it remains “fully focused” on growing its non-operating containership-owning business, ...
People / Torsten Holst Pedersen and 'Ted' Chang join lead team at Seaspan
The world’s largest non-operating containership owner, Seaspan, has hired a new executive vice president of ship ...
News / Seaspan diversifies as it steps in to take control and save Swiber
Seaspan, the world’s largest non-operating containership owner, has announced its first significant investment outside the ...
News / Seaspan profits more than double in a 'strong' second quarter
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation does not rule out acquiring a smaller non-operating rival owner, but ...
Comment / Analysis: a Seaspan-Costamare merger? Could form a unique combination
The competitive landscape for non-operating containership owners is currently fascinating. Business has gone so well ...
News / New investment gives Seaspan the means to consolidate its top lessor position
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation has acquired a financial war chest to consolidate the “fragmented” boxship leasing market ...
People / Seaspan names Ryan Courson as new CFO
The world’s largest non-operating shipowner, Seaspan Corporation, is set to see a change of chief ...
News / Seaspan buys shipbuilding vehicle GCI for bargain price and boosts its fleet
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation has bought the 89% of shares it did not own in ...
News / Boxship owner Seaspan looks to second-hand vessels to boost its bottom line
Containership owner and manager Seaspan Corporation is refocusing on the second-hand market as it shies ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price