Recommends / Zim signs up for Maersk-led TradeLens
For all those naysayers, Maersk may in fact have its day, as yet another “competitor” ...
News / Hong Kong operator joins TradeLens as a blockchain rival raises its head
Maersk and IBM have faced a fair amount of criticism over the relatively slow movement ...
Recommends / IBM and Maersk struggle to sign partners to shipping blockchain
In the 10 months since Maersk put its blockchain platform, TradeLens, into a joint-venture with IBM, ...
News / Ports and forwarders sign up for Maersk/IBM blockchain platform, but not the carriers
Efforts to migrate logistics companies towards blockchain systems are increasing, with Maersk and IBM’s collaborative effort ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?