News / Warm welcome for BIMCO cyber security clause for shipping contracts
BIMCO, the world’s largest shipping association, is finalising a cyber security clause for charter party ...
News / Shipping trapped between a rock and a hard place as China-US trade war heats up
Over a quarter of the transpacific container trade is at risk from the deepening China-US ...
News / Atlantic Container Line reinforces its faith in scrubbers to comply with new fuel rules
The shipping industry is split into two camps ahead of the IMO’s 2020 0.5% sulphur ...
News / 'Be realistic on compliance' plea from shipping as tough bunker rules loom
Shipping industry heavyweights are urging the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to “progress key issues” at ...
News / Container shipping demand may dip this year, but market balance still improving
Container shipping demand growth is expected to be lower this year than last. But, in its latest ...
People / Bimco secures secretary general and CEO Angus Frew for five more years
Bimco secretary general and chief executive Angus Frew has extended his contract for five years, ...
News / New general agency agreement aims to reduce shipping disputes
A new draft standard general agency agreement, covering a comprehensive list of functions contracted between ...
News / Shipping lobbies hit back at claims they don't support emissions reduction
Shipping lobby groups have fought back against claims they are obstructing efforts to fight climate ...
Recommends / ICS and BIMCO hit back in environmental tit-for-tat
Yesterday non-profit organisation InfluenceMap released its report into the corporate influence on environmental regulations – ...
News / Shipping lobby groups slammed for 'blocking global progress' on emissions reduction
The shipping industry was today accused of blocking international efforts to curb pollution and greenhouse ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?