Low-sulphur fuel oil Headlines
News / Maersk ensures supply of low-sulphur fuel on US east coast for IMO 2020
Maersk has announced a deal with New Jersey-based crude oil refiner PBF Logistics to supply ...
News / How BCOs can navigate the choppy waters of the carriers' new fuel surcharges
As transpacific ocean carriers approach a new season of contract negotiations with BCOs, supply chain ...
News / MPC sees 'significant upside' for scrubber-linked charters
Owners of feeder vessels are set to benefit from “market disruption” ahead of IMO 2020, ...
News / Containership scrapping gathers pace ahead of IMO 2020
In the last 30 days, 23 container vessels have been sold for scrap – nearly half the number ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd's third-quarter turnaround sees it steam back into profit
A third quarter performance “at the upper end of our expectations” saw Hapag-Lloyd recover all ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd attempts to avoid a 'messy' IMO 2020, unveiling its 'fairer' MFR
Hapag-Lloyd has rolled out its plans for recovering the extra cost of compliance with the IMO’s ...
News / Suspicious shippers urge Maersk rethink on new fuel surcharge plan
Shippers have joined forwarders in condemning Maersk’s plan for new fuel surcharges to help recover the ...
News / Yang Ming opts for greener containerships as it renews its charter fleet
Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming has signed long-term charter agreements for five 11,000teu and five ...
News / Atlantic Container Line reinforces its faith in scrubbers to comply with new fuel rules
The shipping industry is split into two camps ahead of the IMO’s 2020 0.5% sulphur ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you