Recommends / MEPs give international flights respite from EU carbon fees until 2021
Remember all the fuss about the EU, airlines and the Emissions Trading Scheme? Well the ...
Recommends / Global deal on aviation emissions puts EU scheme under pressure
Policymakers at the UN’s aviation body, the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), yesterday reached a ...
Recommends / UN calls for step-up in security for planes and airports
The industry is tough enough as it is – so the last thing anyone in air ...
News / ICAO approves temporary ban on rechargeable lithium batteries on passenger aircraft from April
The International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has approved a temporary ban on the transport of rechargeable ...
Recommends / UN panel backs banning lithium-ion battery shipments on passenger planes
It’s back on the menu again. Despite last year’s vote which saw passenger planes allowed ...
News / Banning lithium batteries from aircraft bellies won't stop fake or smuggled shipments – IATA
IATA has defended its controversial decision to vote against a ban on rechargeable battery shipments ...
Recommends / Panel rejects ban on air shipments of fire-prone batteries
In what appears to be a victory for battery-maker lobbying groups over the safety of ...
Recommends / ICAO downgrades Thailand's civil aviation over safety rules
It’s not been a good week for Thai aviation, after ICAO downgraded the country’s civil ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?